Seniors of the Rock
Seniors of the Rock is a means for senior adults (55 years and older) to:
- Grow in the knowledge of Christ through Bible study
- Serve others through nursing home music ministry, making quilts for missionaries, knitting and crocheting items for babies of unwed mothers, and through many other means
- Enjoy Christian fellowship with others from many different communities and churches
- Meet people and be a witness to those who do not know Jesus Christ
- Participate in monthly social activities
Seniors of the Rock Luncheons | First Fridays | Noon
Each month, from September to June, over 200 senior adults meet the first Friday of each month, 12:00-2:00pm, in Woodruff Hall for a low-cost catered meal and fellowship. Join us to learn about our Bible study, events for active seniors and service opportunities. This is the group you have been looking for, and we hope to see you at our next event!
For additional information, contact Sharon Lemke at 203.400.3406, or call the Seniors of the Rock Helpline at 203 255-3401 extension 124.