We know leaving your new baby for the first time can be overwhelming. The volunteers in our nursery have been chosen for this age group because of their love for babies, and have been trained to care for all of the needs of your child. We hope the following information will help you and your baby have a great experience on Sundays.
Here’s what you can expect when bringing your child to the nursery:
- Your child will be loved and cared for by trained and qualified staff.
- We ask for your cell number so we can text you during the service if there are any problems.
- We do change diapers! We appreciate it if you can bring us diapers and wipes for us to use.
- We bottle feed infants when a bottle is provided
- Toddlers get a snack
- We ask to be alerted to any allergies your child may have
We operate a well-child program. For the health of all the children in our ministry, we cannot check in a child with any of the following symptoms:
- Runny nose
- Fresh cold (four days or less)
- Persistent cough
- Any other signs of illness
We request that you not place your child in the class when they are sick due to the risk of exposing other children. Thank you in advance for helping us to keep our nursery classes healthy, safe, and fun for every child!
If you have any questions about the nursery, contact Cindy Chiriboga at .